Skip to main content

5 things I wish I knew

My eldest son turned 11 years old last month. This marks a special milestone .
Not only is it because my eldest is growing into his own personality and independent human being but it was then that I started with essential oils.
To this day, over 11 years ago I have not stopped using essential oils.
There are so many things I wish I knew about essential oils over the years, but with each day I have learnt to grow my knowledge and experiment.


5 things I wish I knew


1. I could have got a 'wholesale' account way back when doterra was only 6 months old. For 6 years I thought wholesale meant you had to be a business and I was just a Married woman with my first child. Every time I purchased for 6 years from the U.S I paid an extra 25%.

2. Is that education is vital to using your essential oils. Thankfully I have had a lovely guide, teacher, one I email when I am just not sure what to use, but it doesn't happen like that for everyone. For a 6 years, myself and my hubby researched constantly figuring out between us what these oils were we bought and how we use. Facebook and Instagram did not exist when I first got my essential oils. I worked this out myself and know I am so grateful for that time spend reading and reading because I feel so confident in my knowledge.

3. There is a monthly subscription that I can choose to opt into if I like, its my choice, because
there are no buying requirements at all. I kept ordering a lot of essential oils, not realizing I missed out on credits to get free products. I then spend hours, days and months understanding what this monthly subscription was about. After being on the monthly subscription for 15 months, I then started to receive 30% back on my monthly order and still 6 years after I started I am still getting 30% back. Come on grocery shop, I would love 30% back every time I shop!!

4. Getting a kit would saved me a bit coin instead buying up the Top Ten individually. I would saved paying $35 to get my customer account and the ten oils would worked out much cheaper for me.

5. Not everyone is like me and researches ways to use their essential oils. This is why we have 'advocates' that advocate for doTERRA, that say yes to the company to be a 'teacher' to all those that were like me 11 years ago. This is why its important we find a community, an advocate that will help you, answer your questions and provide the resources you need to use your essential oils safely.


There is in no way, a regret for what I didn't know because during these times I have learnt so much. It is where I am today, growing a small business, helping other Mummas daily with supporting their own families naturally, getting better sleep, helping moods from kiddos to adults and helping those coughs and sniffles.
I get pass on all the research I did over the years, share my experiences right back to when I first got my Peppermint 11 years ago and make sure my customers are receiving the help and guidance they need.

I want to invite in other Mummas into our HEH Community in August because you will get free credits to spend (12 month expiry date) on whatever you.
Read more about my August special HERE



Lv Flis X
 

Comments

INSTAGRAM