Skip to main content

October Specials

Order on my starter packs this month (not including the intro kit) and then in November receive the Lifelong Vitality pack for FREE with a 100PV order. 

I am very excited for this promotion in October. I have been taking these supplements for many years. If I go back to the first time I started taking these, I was a bit unsure if they were really doing something for me. The only way I would know was if I stopped taking them. Within a few weeks I went back to being moody, irritable, not sleeping well, getting sick all the time, my fingernails were breaking and not growing and my energy level went down hill. So I went back on the LLV and within a week, i could feel myself picking up again. Needless to say, I haven't stop taking these since.

 


PRIMARY BENEFITS

General wellness and vitality
Antioxidant and DNA protection
Energy metabolism
Bone health
Immune function
Stress management
Cardiovascular health
Healthy hair, skin, and nails
Eye, brain, nervous system
Liver function and digestive health

 

CUSTOMER STORY:  I have been sleeping horrible for 2 years straight. Not even joking. I thought it was because I was in having medical treatment. Anyway, I started taking LLV. I have been sleeping wonderfully. I haven't slept properly for so long that I was like a zombie. I felt so horrible all the time but thought I couldn't fix it. I wondered why I suddenly started sleeping really good then worked out it was the LLV. It's amazing!! I was skeptical about what it would do and didn't even think it would help with sleeping but it's changed my life. Amanda


How well being and day to day health begins with making sure we fuel our body with nutrients and vitamins. You cant put a price on a health life or take a healthy life for granted. But you have a choose today as to what you fuel and feed your body with.


CUSTOMER STORY "Just would like to let you know about how LLV is doing wonders to my energy. As I mentioned to you earlier that I’ve lost my interest in cooking and no energy at all. Well since starting LLV I’ve got my energy back and started cooking up a storm he he.
Thank you so much for all your help" R.R


Do you experience brain fog ?
Do you have chronic aches and pain?
Do you have trouble sleeping, have terrible monthly cycles, experience feelings of despair and big emotions?
Maybe deal with autoimmune challenges?
I encourage you to give dōTERRA’s Lifelong Vitality a try. - there is a 30 day money back guarantee too!! 
You’ll notice a difference in your energy, your productivity, your mood, your body, your brain.
 
 
 
 
 
When you also choose your pack you will get: 

+ Over 11 years experience and knowledge in Essential oils

+ HEH was fonder in 2013

+ A-Z recipes and oils. 

+ eBooks full of information and recipes.Most popular ebooks are kids, cleaning, anxiety, sleep and mens recipes.

+ Over 1000 customers 

+ Exclusive HEH App for your phone.

+ Simple and easy to follow guidance so you arent overwhelmed or unsure what to do. 


Be part of a supportive community who is looking after their families with nature. 

Head here to look at the packs (afterpay availble)

Comments

INSTAGRAM