Skip to main content

sinus pain be gone

Woke this morning with a little headache  But this time its a sinus headache! ouchie!!
I made a roller bottle to help me with sinus headache. I am a long time headache suffer, so these are the time Im so very thankful I can use oils. 
.
This roller blend is what helped the ease the discomfort so I can relax a bit! Happy to say it disappeared in a matter of time and I could enjoy my day  
.
Sinus Pain Be Gone
8 drops Lavender
8 drops Peppermint
8 drops Frankincense
8 drops Copaiba
Fractionated coconut oil
10 ml roller bottle
.
If anyone else is a headache suffer or sinus sufferer, I feel your pain and I hope that this blend can help you with sinus headaches. Just roll on your forehead, temples, and sinus cavities under the eyes taking care not to get it into the eyes. This blend helps me a lot!!
Another tip if you have chronic sinusitis is to use Digestzen 4 times a day around the navel and two drops of peppermint under the tongue two times daily. 

Comments

INSTAGRAM