Skip to main content

Teach me, show me and allow me...

Want to get started with essential oils in your life and be so empowered with your health, both physical and mentally and be your own wellness boss?
doTERRA, in coming days will welcome there 7 millionth customer. Now re-read that? Isn't that phenomenal and I've been part of that and watch over 6 million people become just customers and users of doterra. (no sharing, no business). They are just using essential oils to better their life.

One of the biggest fears of people becoming customers is:
"But I don't know what to do, how to use them?"
Its all fear related and I get it, I understand.
This is why I created incredible resources for my community.

Tomorrow I will be teaching more lovely Mummas about doTERRA essential oils for just 5 days in the Oil Experience, which is private education group. This is the best place to just learn, see and experience what these oils can do for you.
Are you not yet a customer of doterra and wondering how will these fit into Mumma life or work life? Then let me add you to the oil experience. This is the last online workshop for the year.
Or maybe you know a friend who doesnt have a doterra customer account, do them the biggest favour and let them know about this.

There will be resources for you and live videos (which are recorded so you can watch/listen while making dinner or folding washing).

Thank you for saying yes to , teach me, show me and allow me to experience essential oils.

EMAIL HERE to come and join.



Comments

INSTAGRAM