Skip to main content

start your day right!

I hate experiencing anxious feelings- I mean I don't think anyone likes it!
If I can start my day calm, then that flows to the kiddos and helps motherhood go smoother!
Having any age kiddos can really spike your anxiety with all the changes and worries that come along with kiddos- at least this is how it goes for me. But when my kiddos are sick, sometimes you feel helpless and does cause different emotions within us.
This has been part of my morning routine every day. I just roll behind my ears and back of the neck whilst I have my morning cuppa!
Starting my day right as a Mumma is key!
10ml roller
10 drops balance
6 drops Lavender Peace
8 drops Elevation
Fill with coconut oil some coconut oil.
Apply behind the ears, back of my neck. Then I love to roll a little in my hands, cup my hands over my face and take 3 big breaths.
Then a drop of Copiaba on the tongue to support my nervous system.
All of these oils support calming the mind and body as well as the nervous system

Start your day off right!

XO

Comments

INSTAGRAM