Skip to main content

Mumma cabinet essentials



"Mum, my nose wont stop sniffing" Quoted by my 3 year old.
sigh.. its the weekend and as a Mumma this is when you can feel helpless.
I remember being up at 1am with my eldest son, (hes nearly 10 now) with a really bad sniffle. I was in the bathroom with the hot water running to steam the room up. I sat on the bathroom floor with him in my arms and crying my eyes out. I was helpless. What more could I do for him. 
Not to mention sleep deprivation. 
I make the call to the doctors the next day, only to be told by doctors that you need to just wait it out!! Sometimes a mothers worst nightmare. I mean seriously, you just piled all the kids into car, waited for an eternity in the waiting room, handed over your credit card only to be told that. 
Frustrating!! 
What if I told you, that you had the tools in your home to help that ickness, that you didnt need to all pile in the car and hear those words "wait it out".  
Oh and the time it took to try and make yourself presentable with those massive bags under your eyes....

Fast forward to today. 
You are simply going to start applying your On Guard and Frankincense daily to the bottom of the feet. Your going to sit it beside your bed or next the kids school shoes so you do it eveyday. Then your kiddo comes home and tells you all the goss from the day, including how his friend threw up at school... now your not going to curl up in a ball and cry... but  instead your going to say "I've got this!!" , grab that On Guard and diffuse it in the house with Easy air. Non stop, well not quick, but at least for 4 hours.

Now you see your hubby over their sniffling and sneezing. No no, don't crumble, remember you've got this, so your going to grab your Easy Air and put a drop in his hands, tell him its natural vicks, and he will rub it on his chest. By then, your kids are fighting of that jolly Thomas the tank, that've threaten to bin numerous times. Wait Mum, remember... YES, YOU'VE GOT THIS.. so you pick that Easy up again, put a drop in your hands, rub your hands together and breath that in. Ah, the serenity!!

I’ve taught hundreds of people how to overcome the motherhood battle of tiredness, emotions, sickness and time saving cleaning ways. 
That’s why I’m feeling extra thankful that your here, because these tools I’m about to share with you,  I hope will be valuable for your day to day life, perhaps a little less stressful? They just might make it alllll feel more manageable… dare I say, even fun when it comes to essential oils?

Click HERE to grab your FREE copy!! 




Flis 
XO

Comments

INSTAGRAM