Skip to main content

New You with essential oils


HAPPY 2019!
Is this year the one to make better health choices and perhaps to support your emotions/moods better? Maybe its sleep and your ready to do something about lack of energy?
Maybe its pain your dealing with?
Perhaps you want to start with changing items in your home that way better for your health and wellness.
We all have different reasons to have doterra but one thing that is the same for all of us is our health. Health is the MOST important thing in your life, without health you cant be the best Mumma. As my hubby ALWAYS reminds me, " Your kiddos only have one Mumma!" So look after you!

We would love to welcome you into our community. The hub of education, ebooklets, a private community to ask questions, oil camp (kicks off Monday 7th Jan) where you spend 10 days being educated on each individual oil without it being overwhelming ( I get it can be overwhelming), my welcome package of freebies, booklets, resources and so much more!! All send with love and gratitude.<3 br="">
In January, doTERRA is also offering you the option to get 100 credits ($140-$160) worth of products of your choice to your doterra coconut ( you have 12 months to spend them). 
<3 br="">Ask me how to get this!
There are incredible deals on the starter kits this month that I'm offering for all budgets and needs.
We cant wait to see your face in the HEH community.
Send me a message and I can help Or your welcome to
Head to my website here
Select Join + Save (if paying via credit card)
If you wish to pay via Zip pay (similar to Afterpay), or paypal message me for the invoice .
I will then be in touch to send you your special New year, New you welcome pack with information + special goodies
* This account gives you 25% off retail on purchases but no obligation to order or resell.






Comments

INSTAGRAM