Skip to main content

We all making a stride towards good

Being a human is tough work.
While sometimes it appears that we're not getting anything done at all, really we are making so many small and large strides towards everything that is good.

Think of plants and bulbs and seeds that seem like they are stagnant over the winter, when really they are doing the important work of readying themselves for the oncoming Spring...and while it LOOKS like they just suddenly sprout from nothing...they are just suddenly SHOWING all of the work that has been going on for months and months.

Let's redefine what it means to be productive, and what is a meaningful accomplishment in your life. In 2009 I was like that seed, I felt stagnant and felt like not much was happening because I wasnt well. I was pregnant for the first time and things were not going how i thought it should be and from all the stories I heard!

I had one purpose in mind and that was to help me flourish through my pregnancy, morning sickness and all and refine what it should be.
I started going through the morning sickness checklist,
+  sickness arm bands
+ Eat a dry piece toast
+ Ginger
+ Slow breathing
+ Eating small meals more frequently
and so it went on until I kept researching, I knew there was something that would work.
Peppermint oill!
No it wasnt a use once and it wont work again!!"
It kept working!

So me getting my first oils was you could say easy, I need to flourish, I need to nourish my seed (aka my body).
There are many of you that want to flourish as well but looking at the essential oils can seem stagnant.
You know what made it easy for me to get my first oils?
I had purpose to feel better and there was only 25 products to choose from back in 2009!
Yep that's it.
Today we have hundreds of products and yes, it can seem like a big stride.

I want to show a small stride with you for July, because taking a small stride to flourish is something so beautiful. You will bloom. 

1. Start with a basic kit that is small enough to support you and your family. Look at the this kit here because it will cover anything from sleep, pain, moods, immune support, cleaning and list goes on. You can upgrade the same kit here and you will just get bigger bottles of the same oils and a diffuser (with a 12 month warranty).
Do you math between the two but. ( 3 x size bottles but double the price with a diffuser)

2. Start with a mini kit, just a couple of oils for a certain area you want to target. It wont be overwhelming but yet you will feel the affects of the oils.

3. This is my most popular pack for the season we are in is this one. All about helping us with the cooler months, sleep and coughs/sniffles.

4. Customize a starter kit for you. Its so easy, just shoot me a email here and we can work through this together.

All of these options in July come with a HEH $50 voucher you can redeem for more products, but only in July exclusive to HEH.  *conditions apply

You will also get with ALL options:
+ Access to HEH customer support 24/7
+ Welcome package with recipes and how to's
+ HEH App for your phone with the oil recipe and oil library
+ 25% discount of your products
+ there is NO buying requirements or selling
+ Oil safety
+ Over 11 years experience using these with my family, including my kiddos.
+ Customer giveaways and raffles.



Lets take a stride together in flourishing.

Flis Xx

Comments

INSTAGRAM