Skip to main content

Feeling a bit stressed this Christmas

Who's feeling stuck in the rat race with, Christmas presents to buy, thank you gifts for teachers to orgainse, holiday season to plan, meals to orgainse and the list goes on...
When it comes to dealing with anxious feelings and stress I actually use Balance (our grounding blend) mostly...straight from the bottle as it's already got some fractionated coconut oil in it so I can pop a drop or two straight on the wrists! Easy as! Same for my kids!
But these are some my favorite blends i diffuse when I feel the pressures of life.
You can make them in roller blends if it makes life easy too 
Tag your friends and help them with pressures of life!
They will thank you later!
If you arent a customer of doterra and would love to gift yourself or friend some oils,
contact me (link on the side bar)  I will share my December christmas specials with you 


No automatic alt text available.

Comments

INSTAGRAM