Skip to main content

Tis the season for travel


Who has trouble sleeping? Struggle with overwhelm, moods and emotions? Your one those or kiddo that battles poor immunity? Nothing worse than going away and getting sick! 
Tummy troubles, especially from too much sugar and Chinese.
Achy joints and pain, even throbbing head that aches? Pick me!
or anything you can imagine, its totally true when I say "There's an oil for that!"
I have proved this time and time again my 10 years using doterra and my community prove too with their testomonies.
If you said yes to one or more of those things, then I am just going to say it, no beating around the bush with me...
Start with the Home essential kit here, that sets you completely up for you and your family.
This kit is the MOST popular in my community for that reason.
If you are wanting to get essential oils, your own personal customer account (just like your online Target account), but have been waiting for the right timing, you might want to consider jumping on-board this month before its too late!
I will even give you a cute case to keep these oils in, so if your travelling you can take them with you and your own little booklets, yes booklets, so you can help your and your family on the public holidays (but then I am around to help you if you need anything over the holidays!  )
We cant wait to see your face in the HEH community.
Email me here and I can help Or your welcome to follow the instructions 
TO ORDER:
Head to my website:HERE
Select Join + Save
Choose your Country
Select Local (OTG) order
Select Wholesale Customer
Enter Your Details
IMPORTANT: Please make sure under Enroller ID it has 1031570(Felicity Wilson)
Select "Home essential kit"
** 12 month warranty on the diffuser and 30 day money back guarantee on the kit too ***
Enter Your Payment Details
I will then be in touch to send you your special CHRISTMAS welcome pack with information + special goodies
* This account gives you 25% off retail on purchases but no obligation to order or resell.
HEH PERK - First 3 people get a car diffuser too - trust me you will want it 
XO

Comments

INSTAGRAM