Skip to main content

Keep well this holiday season

One of the main reasons I started using oils was to support our sickness. You see my immune system has never been the best and I was getting sick about every 6-8 weeks. Enter oils.
That interval got incredibly larger.
Do I still get sick? Yes but way less frequent I mean have kiddos in school and I sometimes forget my vitamins ðŸ˜¬ Annnd my 3 year old still interrupts my sleep some nights which effects my immunity ðŸ˜‚ but when I do I kick it waaay faster than those around me and it’s much more tolerable because I have tools that help me.
I love my immune support blends and I love to share all the different oils that can help because there are SO many great ones! In a 10ml bottle I mix about 10 drops each and then top off with fractionated coconut oil. I roll on my feet everyday (twice a day is ideal) to support my body and help it fight off any threats. I up this when I start to feel sick (like every two hours I apply)
.
And it’s fantastic for kids too! Just cut the recipe down in half for older kids and 2 drops each for toddlers
No automatic alt text available.


Comments

INSTAGRAM